Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mixed Up!

#OOTD

Floral dress - Vintage
Black tights - Unbranded
Black boots - Bonclassy 

How's life? Been missing since January and I still haven't posted any proper outfit post. HAHAHAHA i am such a bad blogger (i wish for fashion blogger, tough). I have so many thoughts in my mind from college, personal life, favorite playlist, and fashion ideas.

Tough Semester 

I've finished my midterm exam and it was hectic. 50% accomplished 50% doubtful. I do not like study hard for exam. I just need to understand the essential things that might come up in exam. I surrender my score to my lecturer. Just give me at least B or A- , then i'll be fine. 

This semester is quite hard or if you want me to be honest, IT IS HARD. I need to survive until the end of my college life. It also means I need to stay strong and enjoy the suffer. This is the perfect time for calling Doraemon and ask him to bring me to the future when I already be a princess or marry a perfect handsome British guy. 

Need Excitement

I am a student, a 6th-semester-suffered-from-college student. I do not have any special power or ability. I can't swim, I can't play music instrument, I am not that smart geeky girl, and I am not that popular bitchy girl. I am an ordinary girl who loves to live in her own world name BED ROOM. You know, a kind of magical world that makes you so creative and let you be yourself, a place where you can be a singer, model, and professional stylish in the same time. 

I want to try some out of box activities which people will wonder and say "what the hell are you doing?" and i will be like "uhhh you know, what cool kids do". (NAILED IT!) 

But still do not know what it is. 

Latest Playlist 

I've been listening to some songs which I've been listening for it since 5-6 years. WOW! (slapped on face) 
But seriously, I am a type of girl who can't be moved. My close friends know I am crazy for Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy, and other weird songs coming up from films. Yes, I mean soundtrack. 

I love rock, punk, alternative, a bit indie, sometimes folk and electronic. 

Here's my 10 latest songs I play in my phone 

1. Marina and The Diamonds - Primadonna
2. Panic! At The Disco - Far Too Young To Die
3. Paramore - Misguided Ghost
4. Haim - The Wire 
5. Saybia - The Day After Tomorrow
6. Imagine Dragon - Radioactive
7. M83 - Midnight City
8. Pharrell - Happy
9. Marina and The Diamonds - How To Be a Heartbreaker
10. Bon Iver - Hinnom, TX

You can add some to your playlist. If you don't like it, well... you have to question your degree of COOLNESS. 

Having some great songs more than mine? Simply put your list on comment box and I'll download it later


Fashion Ideas 

All cool kids wearing this item now, instead of the sense of they really like it or just following the trend i don't know, you judge. This fashion item is PARKA, kind of coat but with drawstring and usually light weight. I love PARKA and I already have 2-3 piece. The weird thing is I haven't worn them yet because you know, I live in a city where everyday is sunny up to 30-32 degree celcius. So maybe i'll wear it when snow falls down in my city, which is impossible thing. Z

For you who wants to see what parka is and how to mix and match parka, I have some outfit recommendation taken from street stylers. 

Nice? So stylish? And tempting? but don't know where to buy? Well perhaps branded stores like Zara, H&M, Pull & Bear have them. You can also try to hunt them in thrifted store for cheaper price. 


Mixed thought post huh? I try to make something fun and different for this post. It's successful or not, you readers are free to judge. I just want to share my ideas and things in my mind. Hopefully it's useful. Or if not, thank you for reading until this part because this means you enjoy reading my post. HAHAHA 

See you in another post and keep following my blog. 

Have a SUPER day!

Xx, Rani


PHOTO CREDITS 
TAKEN FROM CHICTOPIA.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment